Thank you so much for joining us. All funds raised will go directly into our own Woolly Hug projects. Every penny raised will go to help others, we hope you will support us, either by crafting, buying or even maybe both! Thank you so so much. x
We would love our crafters to make Spring/Easter craft items, and to keep postage costs to a minimum we ask that ideally anything made can be sent on to a buyer in a large envelope. We are open to larger items too obviously, that is just a guide. We will then sell these beauties through the sale.
Some suggestions for you, but we are very open to others too…
- Spring and Easter decorations, bunting, garlands, Easter egg themes etc
- Anything sheep wise is always popular!
- Small gifts – Little bags, purses, brooches, hair accessories, key rings, gift bags, tags,
- Clothing – but lightweight please, we find heavier winter hats, scarves don’t sell well at this time. PLEASE include the yarn type or ball band so we can let folk know how to wash their new treasure. Socks are always very popular!
- Woolly, fabric, card, embroidered, beaded, all crafty crafts welcome!!
- Lovely lovely things!
Absolute last posting for crafts to be February 12th please, earlier is better for us if at all possible.
Please message for the posting information if you need, but it will be Teddington.
The Event itself…
Our Spring/Easter 2024 Craft sale and Auction will take place ONLINE on a Facebook Event page and our own Auction site attached to this website as before, between Tuesday 5th March and Saturday 9th March. ( Sunday is Mothers’ day)
Some items will be up for instant sale on our event wall during this time, others through auction on our Auction Site which will help folk not on Facebook, or those who prefer to take part in this way. Do message us if you have any questions.
We are keeping it all crossed that this Sale will be a huge success, with your love and support we have every confidence, huge heartfelt thanks.