“It doesn’t matter about the colour, shape or size, we are really thankful to everyone who knits and makes donations to us, and we would be very grateful to receive any more- the more the better!”
- The Knitting pattern is here, on the Breastfeeding Network…
- A suggested crochet pattern is here on Ravelry….You find others, do share any with us, so we can pass the info on. Thank you.
- We’re suggesting any DK wool that can be machine washed, it is a great stash buster, but we can send you yarn if you need, please just message us. x
- If you are able to stuff them, please do, but we will also love to receive them flat, cheaper for you to post too, and stuff this end, if this option, please leave a long tail for finishing off.
- Once your knocker is finished, please contact us we will give you all the details for posting, it will be the Woolly Hugs, South coast address.
- Women come in all shapes and sizes, we really aren’t making a standard knocker here, differences are good! If you need any more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Last posting to be Saturday 1st July.