Welcome to our Spring/Easter 2022 craft sale and Auction, thank you so much for joining us. All funds raised will go directly into our own Woolly Hug projects with a focus on our Chernobyl project 2022. Every penny raised will go to help others, we hope you will support us, either by crafting, buying or even maybe both! Thank you so so much. x
We would love our crafters to make Spring/Easter craft items, and to keep postage costs to a minimum we ask that ideally anything made can be sent on to a buyer in a large envelope. We are open to larger items too obviously, that is just a guide. We will then sell these beauties through the sale.
Some suggestions for you, but we are very open to others too…
- Spring and Easter decorations, bunting, garlands, Easter egg themes etc
- Anything sheep wise is ALWAYS popular!
- Small gifts – Little bags, purses, brooches, hair accessories, key rings, gift bags, tags,
- Clothing – but lightweight ONLY please, we find heavier winter hats, scarves don’t sell well at this time. PLEASE include the yarn type or ball band so we can let folk know how to wash their new treasure. Socks are always very popular!
- Woolly, fabric, card, embroidered, beaded, all crafty crafts welcome!!
- Lovely lovely things!
- Ten items per crafter as a max, although do message us re this if you need to!
Absolute last posting for crafts to be 1st March please, earlier is better for us if at all possible.
The Sale itself will take place online between March 21st – 26th.
Please message for the posting information if you need, but it will be Teddington.